When we sing,
we change who we are.
When we change who we are,
we change the world.
2018 Mud Season Auction
Our first MCC Auction was a great success, even with the April Fool’s weather. We had a full house—close to 300 people. There was great music, lots of fun, delicious food, and successful fundraising.
The second Annual Mud Season auction will be Saturday April 7, 2018. The auction is from 5:00pm to 8:30pm at the Elks Lodge in Rockland. Save the Date, and contact us if you want to be involved (see below for examples)!
We have left up the donations from our first auction both as a way to say thank you to all who supported us and as encouragement/enticement as you consider how you can help in 2018.
Note that ticket information may change for 2018.
Goals of the Auction
- Strengthen internally our MCC community
- Widen our base and visibility to the public in the wider Midcoast
- Help us increase our revenue as we seek balanced budgets
- Have fun doing it!
How You Can Help
- Donate—goods, services, your talent (cooking, gardening, crafts, etc.)
- Seek donations—Gift Certificates or Items from local businesses you patronize
- Prepare as a group/individual a themed basket, a la Tenors & Sopranos
Note: We will be accepting donations through March 20.
- Provide food for the event—your specialty or a provided recipe.
- Prepare for and help on the Auction Day—set-up, tickets, bid cards
- Plan to come—and bring friends!
Tickets ($5) are required so we can provide a Cash Bar.
Food: No charge for an abundant selection of delectable sweet and savory finger food.
Entertainment: Includes Sean Fleming and his combo, Sean and Steve Weston, and more.
Silent Auction Tables and a Live Auction with Bruce Gamage, auctioneer.
Ideas or Questions about how you can become involved, please ask:
Beth Wilson—Auction Night Organization
2018 Auction Items List