| | Saturday, April 1 5:30 — preview and start of silent auction
and live auction with Bruce Gamage, auctioneer
The Elks Lodge
210 Rankin Street
(between Broadway and Old County Road)
The MCC Board decided to hold an auction to encourage "Fun, Friends and Fund Raising.”
Goals of the Auction
- Strengthen internally our MCC community
- Widen our base and visibility to the public in the wider Midcoast
- Help us increase our revenue as we seek balanced budgets
- Have fun doing it!
How You Can Help
- Donate—goods, services, your talent (cooking, gardening, crafts, etc.)
- Seek donations—Gift Certificates or Items from local businesses you patronize
- Prepare as a group/individual a themed basket, a la Tenors & Sopranos
Note: We will be accepting donations through March 20.
- Provide food for the event—your specialty or a provided recipe.
- Prepare for and help on the Auction Day—set-up, tickets, bid cards
- Plan to come—and bring friends!
Be sure to peruse the auction items here and share with friends (Bidding from "away" can be arranged.). This list will be updated at least weekly.
Tickets ($5) are required so we can provide a Cash Bar.
Food: No charge for an abundant selection of delectable sweet and savory finger food.
Entertainment: Includes Sean Fleming and his combo, Sean and Steve Weston, and more.
Silent Auction Tables and a Live Auction with Bruce Gamage, auctioneer.
Ideas or Questions about how you can become involved, please ask:
Beth Wilson—Auction Night Organization